Still prominent during the early 20th century, pocket watches suggested wealth, importance, and nobility for the wearer. Part of the Civil War Collection, our Lincoln Pocket Watch celebrates the 16th American President Abraham Lincoln, who restored the Union torn apart after four years of civil war. The case cover features a replica of the copper penny introduced to American currency in 1909, surrounded by an ornate laurel border significant of those found throughout the Lincoln Memorial in National Mall.
The Lincoln Memorial is a reflection of Abraham Lincoln’s ideals, interests, and values. Approaching the 150th Anniversary of the end of the American Civil War, our metallic pocket watch is fashionable jewelry designed to best highlight the importance of Lincoln’s life’s and best showcase the virtuous character of the owner.
- Visit the Lincoln Memorial in National Mall to learn about Lincoln's ideals and values
- Custom pocket watch accessory by Dutch American Import Co., Inc. exclusively for eParks
- Zinc dye cast pocket watch operates using quartz battery #SR626SW
- Metal chain approximately 14’’ long and watch face diameter approximately 1.9’’
- Profits support the National Park Service