Franklin Court Ghost Structures Pin

Item#: 361373

$5.95



Share:  
       

Description

Benjamin Franklin began planning a house on Market Street in Philadelphia in 1763, although he spent only seven of the next 27 years at the house now known as Franklin Court, due to diplomatic responsibilities abroad. Although Franklin's house was long gone by the time the federal government took possession of the property in 1954, architects recreated the house with 'ghost structures,' so that visitors could visualize the appearance of Franklin's original home.

Product Details

  • Lapel pin measures 1 1/8''H x 7/8''W


Customer Reviews

This product has not yet been reviewed.

Write a Review

Please login or register to write a review for this product.