Pictured is Henry Wick's home where Major General Arthur St. Clair, commander of 2,000 Pennsylvania soldiers, made his quarters during the winter of 1779-80. Mr. Wick's 1,400 acre farm, most of which was covered by forest, made him the largest landowner in Morristown. The Continental army chopped down over 600 acres of his trees to build cabins for shelter and for wood to burn for heating and cooking.
Today The Wick House is open top the public and is furnished to portray its use as a general's headquarters.
This product has not yet been reviewed.