Petersburg National Battlefield Pin

Item#: 313083

$5.95



Share:  
       

Description

Petersburg National Battlefield was established by Congress on July 3, 1926, and is currently comprised of approximately 2,700 acres. This pin features an image of The Dictator, a 13-inch seacoast mortar used here during the siege of June 1864-April 1865.


Customer Reviews

This product has not yet been reviewed.

Write a Review

Please login or register to write a review for this product.